Inaugural Women in Resources Forum Announced
Why Diversity and Inclusion is Good For Business
The 2017 Women in Resources National Awards forum will focus on how a more inclusive and diverse workforce can impact and influence business to grow and remain competitive and relevant and what business, governments and women can do to address the current imbalance.
Facilitated by Michael Bailey, CEO, Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce & Industry, the forum will include an interactive panel discussion and keynote addresses.
Speakers and panellists include:
- Michael Schoch, General Manager at Crux project Shell Australia Pty. Ltd. and 2016 Gender Diversity Champion (male or female) in Australian Resources
- Deshnee Naidoo, CEO Zinc International and CMT at Vedanta Resources
- Lauren Jauncey, Head of Diversity and Inclusion at Australia Post
- Tina Thomas, EVP Human Resources at Aurizon
- Jan Davis, Executive Officer at Launceston Chamber of Commerce
- Golden Diversity, all girls F1 in Schools™ STEM Challenge 2017 National Champions from Queechy High School, Launceston
This forum will be held at the Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston on Thursday 31 August 2017, from 10am to 2.30pm. Price of ticket includes morning tea, lunch and refreshments.